As a fitness enthusiast, you probably have come across the term intermittent fasting (IF). It is one of the current and trending health and fitness topics in the world today. Those who are seeking to lose weight and those who want to make their lives simpler are on the front line of promoting IF. Most confirm that it is very effective.
For those who are unfamiliar with this dietary habit, it involves severe restrictions to calories and sugary food. IF takes a long time depending on the schedule a person is using. The intervals between the stages of this process also vary from one person to another. For those with an interest in starting on this dietary plan, here is a detailed guide for you.
Common Methods to Use
Over time, people have developed methods that work best for them. Some of these successful methods have been tested and revealed to apply to other people as well. But out of the many popular methods, these three are the most common.
- Eat-stop-eat – as the name suggests, it is a method where a person decides to completely fast for a whole day and then eats a normal meal at the end of the day. However, the eating and fasting intervals should not be equal. You can fast for 24 hours twice a week.
- 16/8 method – this method is one of the most popular. It involves fasting by skipping breakfast as the first step. Then, you will eat later in the day during a period of 8 hours only, and the rest of the time will be spent without food. When applied well, you will realize that your weight will start to decline significantly.
- 5:2 diet plan – for two days a week, you will only eat about 500 calories. The days should not follow each other. However, you will need to be consistent to receive the full benefits of this plan.
Effect of Intermittent Fasting on the Body
This method is considered to be a powerful tool for those who want to lose weight. After numerous scientific studies, even athletes who want to lose body fat and progress in the muscle-building journey can try this method. It works best when they combine it with steroids from reliable sellers like the Samento website.
After consistently engaging in intermittent fasting, the body will regulate the hormone levels and start to utilize the stored fat. If you are combining this with exercises, you will realize that the effect is even more significant. The HGH levels will go up and promote muscle increase as the fat is lost. On the other hand, insulin levels will significantly go down.
The last effect on the body is an improved cell repair process. According to medical studies, fasting promotes this process to the degree that exercising will become easier. The soreness in muscles will significantly decline.
The health benefits of IF are numerous and exciting to any health and fitness enthusiast. Probably, you have been struggling to lose fat through many other ways but have failed. This is the solution for which you have been searching. Your journey towards achieving your desired shape starts here. As mentioned above, IF will promote a lean body when one is consistent in it and combines it with workouts and healthy eating habits. Apart from losing fat, the muscles start to grow bigger and stronger over time. Therefore, it is a convenient habit for athletes especially during the training season.
On top of all the above benefits, health experts also say that intermittent fasting is a perfect way to keep your body rejuvenated at all times. Accumulation of fat around the organs hinders their functionality and can lead to some illnesses. But once the entire body system becomes lean, blood will circulate well without many problems.
Well-regulated hormones promote optimal functionality of the body like proper metabolism, insulin secretion and HGH release. With all this, it goes without saying that IF is one of the best practice for any person with the goal of keeping fit.
Tips to Succeed
- Consistency – after starting the program, there is no looking back for those who want positive results. The best way forward is to stick to your routine for a period of about three months before assessing the situation.
- Choosing the right food – as you consume your diet outside of the predetermined fasting process, you have to eat the appropriate food. Healthy eating will further promote the effect of IF and keep you motivated to move on.
- Weighing yourself – after some time, it is prudent to stand on a weighing scale and record your progress. It is a simple way of monitoring the effectiveness of your efforts.
Lastly, it is prudent to mention that the above guide is applicable to all people. When it is applied in the correct way, the results will be obvious soon. Most people have confirmed that using this method is the best thing they ever did to lose weight and stay fit. You have the option of joining this effective trend now that you have this guide.